Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fourth of July Photos

Our neighborhood has an annual 4th of July bike parade that goes from the elementry school to the neighborhood pool. All the kids decorate their bikes and ride smiling and waving to anyone who will look at them. It was a beautiful day and the boys all had a great time.Henry was so excited to be able to ride his bike this year!Clifton rode in the wagon. George thought it was a race rather than a parade and was one of the first people to the pool. There were popsicles at the pool for everyone.
Clifton was so excited to go swimming.
He loves to jump in from the side. It can be a little frightning because he has no fear and will jump even if there isn't anyone there to catch him.





5 comments:

kim said...

We love the picture with Clifton and the helmet in the wagon! Too cute!

emily said...

Looks like a fun holiday! What a great neighborhood.

Shannon said...

This looks fun Amanda. Your boys are so cute!!

Emily said...

Okay. So I'm just catching up on your blog and let me first say that I am mighty impressed with the pirate cake. You've got some serious cake decorating skills! I love the 4th of July pictures...sounds like a really fun day. It's kinda fun and kinda scary having a 1.5 year old with no fear of water. I have one too and it can really freak me out! It looks like you are having a really fun summer....

Alta said...

I wish that we could have been there with you. Your neighborhood is so great. Maybe one day I could talk mike into moving out there. Hmmmm.....