Sunday, November 18, 2007

Our little Pirate!


Henry had his followup appointment for his eyes, and the decision was that the glasses were helping, but not enough. So now he has a new challange... the pirate patch. He's actually done really well with it. When people ask him why he has a bandaid on his eye, he firmly replies "It's not a bandaid! I have a patch to make my eye stronger." He's pretty cute about it, but his depth perception is way off, and sometimes he walks like a drunk. We still love him. He'll have to wear it for about 3 weeks and then we'll see how he's doing. Hopefully he'll be done then!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Bless his little heart! He's so brave.

Lara said...

Emma went through eye patches for more than a year, and the never-ending comments from others were often very frustrating for her. It was a happy day when the doctor said she was done with patching!
Tell him he's a very cute pirate!

Michelle said...

He's adorable with his pirate patch on! I had to wear a patch as a kid more than once, so I know what he's going through. I am crossing my fingers that this will strengthen his eye and no more patches for Henry!