Sunday, November 18, 2007

Haircuts

One of the joys of motherhood with little boys (and husbands) is the constant need for haircuts. I try to put it off for as long as possible, but it got to the point where we couldn't find George's ears in his wild mane. Hence, Dad deemed tonight haircut night.

George volunteered to go first. (We believe that the promised lollipop upon completion had something to do with it.) We found his ears and he loved the new look almost as much as his dad did!

Henry was up next. He wasn't nearly as excited as George. We had some tears, but made it through.











Henry was pleased with the result, and proud to show all of the hair we had cut!


















Clifton happily amused himself and I was grateful that he won't be joining in the haircuts for at least another 3 months!!!


Even Mike got in on the action!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Gotta love haircutting night! Looks like fun.

Katie said...

Haha, I love it! The joys of parenthood..right? The boys look very handsome with their new haircuts!

Jevan said...

That was an impressive amount of hair you cut! Hooray for haircuts..and I'm also impressed you can do it yourself...I think someone would lose an ear if I ever tried. Cute Henry and his eye patch. What a trooper.

Molly Koch said...

yipee... floyds... I found you! thanks to blog hopping, it was such an exciting find! you guys look great. Residency is treating you well :) what a crew you are! we sure miss you and I can't wait to keep up on your blog! lots of love, the Koch crew

Johnny and Angela Dayton said...

Your kids are as handsome as ever. I think Henry's new glasses are sharp.

Unknown said...

I read this post last week, and I guess it has been percolating, finally motivating me to cut off my littlest guy's mullet (it was all blond and curly, so I was having a hard time making the jump). truth be told, it made me want to cry! I miss all of his little boy curls now, but I don't miss the mullet! hard trade.