Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween



Another Halloween come and gone... Fortunately this year was much more uneventful than last. No broken hips!!! The boys had a great day. Henry had a Halloween parade and party at his little pre-school. I droped him off and ran George to school, but didn't make it in time for his short (less than 3 minutes) parade. Fortunately Mike was able to run over from the hospital during his lunch break and got to be there. Henry had a wonderful time and brought the donuts he helped me make for the party. (He was so proud!)

George had a parade and party as well. I was able to make it on time for his, and he looked so spooky in his skeleton costume. (All of my pictures are on film, so we'll post them once I get them developed.) They had a big party in the classroom and even got to walk through a haunted house at school. He got to take his donuts to school as well!




Clifton was a trooper as always. He hung with mom all day without any complaints.

Mike and I took the kids to a friends for a fun Halloween dinner. We then hurried home for trick or treating. The boys were thrilled to have dad home to take them. I was thrilled to stay home with Clifton and greet the neighborhood kids at the house. The boys came home with quite the stash. They were thrilled.

Now I have to take down all the Halloween decorations.........

4 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like fun! Your boys are so cute!! I loved Henry's costume! Can't wait to see George's!

Lara said...

I can't believe how grown up and adorable your boys are. Congratulations on the arrival of sweet little Clifton--he fits right in with the rest of your family. We
miss you here in the Vienna ward!

Shannon said...

I love this picture of Clifton!
Shannon

Jevan said...

Wow. Henry did get some serious loot. I hope he shared with you...I think I ate more of Jane's candy than she did. :) Okay. So the picture of Clifton in his carseat? It is one of those pictures that just makes you melt. So cute. Are you coming to Utah for Christmas? I can't remember....