Sunday, October 26, 2008

California Fun!

We took a wild and wonderful trip to California with the Davis Family. We spent three days in Aneheim and three days in San Diego. It was a wonderful trip. Here are some highlights...














George was chosen to participate in the Jedi Training. It was the highlight of his trip! I think he told everyone about it three or four times!
Who's bigger?
It wasn't hard to keep track of 7 children age 6 and under...
Disneyland was all decorated for Halloween... Lot's of "Great Pumpkins!"

I spent my birthday at the Happies place on Earth, and then Dad took us all to see the dodgers in the pennant championship. If only they had won...

Grandma Floyd came and met us for some yummy fish to help celebrate my birthday. (I think she really wanted to see the boys and used it as an excuse - but can you blame her?)
Lots of fun at sea world!
Trying to get the whole family to pose for a photo... amazing patience on my Dad's part. We were less than cooperative.





We stayed right off the beach - it was perfect weather and absolutely beautiful.

Thanks Mom and Dad!

12 comments:

Lara said...

It looks like a wonderful and relaxing trip! What a fun family you have!

The Mrs said...

How fun! You've gotta clue me in on how you guys get these great vacations in during residency. So far on Larry's weeks off we've gone to Utah and had a baby. Not nearly as fun as Disney. Steven & Jackson would be so jealous to see that George got to do the Jedi training. P.S. I love your long hair!

JoLee said...

What fun! I love Jedi Training. It's so funny when the Jedi's tell the kids stuff like: "your method is unorthodox, but effective."

emily said...

Great pictures! Looks like an awesome trip. I especially love the picture with the micky mouse pumpkin sculpture!

Michelle said...

Love the family picture! Jedi training is the coolest, but getting a hug from Tigger even better!

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

What a fun trip! We will be at Disneyland in 2 weeks with the older 2 children and are so excited. It is so much fun there for Halloween. Hayden would love the Star Wars stuff so much. The Dodger game would be great as well, we were there in August. It would have been nice if they would have gone to the world series, that is my husbands favorite team.

Emily said...

How does it feel to have a true jedi in your house? Does he move things with "the force?" What a fun trip! I'm amazed you actually came back with all the kids..that was a lot to keep track of. I bet you all had such a blast...and I like the birthday hat..it's a good look on you :)

kim said...

How fun!!! What great pictures. We miss you guys!

S&J Jones Family said...

So fun, I hope you had a fantastic b-day!!

Natalie said...

Yay, I found your blog! Your boys are so cute. Loved seeing photos of your whole family.

Alta said...

Cute pictures! I am impressed you got them up so fast. I am not even close. I say next year we just go to the beach, that was the most fun for me. I am so glad that we ended on that. Thanks for putting up with my family. We had a blast with you. By the way charlie had a hard time deciding what to be for Halloween too. He had the exact same outfits. Loving it! 2 peas in a pod.

Shannon said...

Wow, what a fun trip. I love the beach photos!